<!-- google_ad_client = "pub-6394280900476616"; /* 468x15, created 4/15/10 */ google_ad_slot = "6681268433"; google_ad_width = 468; google_ad_height = 15; //-->
Sponsored Links :
<!-- google_ad_client = "pub-6394280900476616"; /* 300x250, created 3/4/08 */ google_ad_slot = "4368617147"; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; //-->
Nissan Cube Consumer Reports
When it comes to purchasing a car, it is always advisable to go through its past history of consumer complaints and recalls. Extensive lists of consumer complaints, detailed recall history, and comprehensive consumer reports for different car models are made available by NHTSA. For instance, when planning to purchase a Nissan Cube model, the Nissan Cube consumer reports can help you make a better purchase decision by providing you with comprehensive reports of Nissan Cube’s road tests, its performance, reliability, and safety ratings, user friendly tools to make vehicle comparisons, and last, but not the least, consumer opinions about the car.
Nissan Cube, a small, stylish wagon, is very similar to Kia Soul and Scion xB in price and theme. It features a high roof and 4 wheels, pushed to far corners, thereby, providing ample interior space. Appropriately named, Cube is more or less like a small rolling cargo box provided with seats inside. The simple running gear is camouflaged with the help of cartoon styling. Overall, Nissan Cube is best known for its simple features, extraordinary practicality, fuel economy, and low price.
As per Nissan Cube consumer reports, following are few facts about Nissan Cube:
- It is well-equipped with a 4-cylinder, 1.8 L engine of 122 hp, persistently varying transmission, standard stability control, and safety air bags. This small, elegant car has been priced at $16, 790
- According to consumer experiences, the driving experience in Cube is way different as its handling is not specially agile or adaptable. Apparently, while cornering, body lean is found to set in early. But, it is its soft suspension that made the drive so comfortable.
- Overall fuel economy is 28 mpg, but the engine is found to make a constant loud noise at constant speed.
- With an abundant interior space, elegant interior design, large seats, spacious rear seats, and remarkable personality, Nissan Cube is best for those in their early 20s.
- However, recently, in July 2010, recall notices were issued due to faulty fuel system.
More Articles :
- Nissan Cube Best Price
- Nissan Cube Complaints
- Nissan Cube Consumer Reports
- Nissan Cube Reviews